We are looking for a talented Video Editor (mid-weight) to join our award-winning agency.
We are a creative marketing agency with three divisions: Partnerships, PR and Productions; offering expertise across sponsorship, communications, digital, social, influencer marketing, design and content production.
Pitch is known best for its distinctive work. As an independently owned company with an independent spirit, our ‘make it happen’ Pitch culture and exceptional team ethic also makes us a distinctive agency to work for.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and vibrant workplace in the heart of Soho, with an increasingly exciting client list that includes the likes of Beats by Dre, Ubereats, NBA, Red Bull, Hyundai, TAG Heuer and the Premier League.
Reporting directly to our Art Director – Motion, we are looking for an experienced Editor to work with Producers, Creative and Account Teams over a variety of projects.
- Carry out editing, with an excellent level of both practical and creative skills.
- Create offline edits including colour correction and sound design.
- Be a team player ensuring good quality control.
- Manage digital assets and projects including server archiving, movement of digital files and hard drives
- Deliver creative edits with great timing, storytelling and visual awareness.
- Liaise with producers regarding time management of projects.
- Create branded content, social media and digital advertising deliverables including some reversioning.
- Work as part of a team and maintain good working inter-departmental relationships and service levels with producers and clients.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Ensuring videos are of a consistently high quality and to brand guidelines.
- A mid-weight Editor with experience of working in an agency, production company or post-production facility
- Experience with Adobe Premiere CC, After Effects and Media Encoder
- A collaborative and creative approach to work
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of working with offline and online workflows
- Strong narrative editing abilities
- Experience of working with Mac
- Knowledge of tapeless workflows and file encoding
- Good general IT and problem-solving skills