Account Director (Junior, Partnerships)
We are looking for a junior Account Director to join our Partnerships division. Reporting to our Head of Partnerships, we are looking for an experienced individual who has a solid background in designing, delivering and evaluating successful sponsorship campaigns and providing partnership marketing support. As well as expertise in sponsorship, the successful candidate will have a clear interest in and aptitude for digital communications and technology and an ability to understand and use data in planning and reviewing effective campaigns.
- Develop client relationships, strategic account planning, direction and delivery across key sponsorship accounts.
- Direct the account team activity to deliver agreed goals
- Project management and delivery: planning, overseeing and delivering sponsorship activities and campaigns across events, social, digital and PR, as well as ongoing asset management (such as ticketing, hospitality and other commercial assets).
- Reports/presentations: creating and delivering internal and external documents and presentation to clients, potential clients and colleagues
- New business: supporting the Head of Partnerships in identifying and approaching potential clients, and developing and presenting new business pitches
- Team management
- A Senior Account Manager ready for their next step up to Account Director
- Experience in delivering sponsorship campaigns
- Solid account handling knowledge, strong project management skills, budgeting, and planning expertise.
- A thorough approach to undertaking research, developing strategies and generating creative content.
- Ability to build excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise.
- Creativity - an ability to generate ideas and solve problems.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, including confidence in presenting to senior personnel.
- Commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget.
- Ability to meeting deadlines and resolving problems under pressure.
Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in digital communication, including a strong understanding of a range of social and digital channels and a natural passion for digital technology.