Account Manager (PR)
If you’re a passionate sports fan, connected to the evolving media landscape, who wants to work in a vibrant and dynamic agency in the heart of Soho, read on!
Are you looking for the opportunity to deliver distinctive and creative marketing campaigns for an incredible client list of leading global sports brands and rights holders?
Pitch Marketing Group is looking for an Account Manager (PR) to join our close-knit team following our most successful year ever.
Pitch, recently nominated for BT Sport Industry Agency of the Year, is an award-winning creative marketing agency located in the heart of Soho, with three core specialisms: PR, Partnerships and Productions. We are also one of the UK’s Top 10 fastest growing PR agencies.
Our service offering and expertise spans across creative communications, sponsorship, digital, social, influencer marketing, design and content production. As of 2019, our exceptional portfolio of work includes national and international campaigns that traverse the worlds of sport, entertainment and consumer lifestyle.
To be successful in this role, you will be a Senior Account Executive (PR) ready for their next step up to Account Manager (PR). You will have experience managing client relationships, overseeing the implementation of PR and communications plans and managing junior staff. You will also have media contacts and client management skills which will assist in the growth of the agency.
Media Knowledge & Relations:
- Expert knowledge of the UK media industry – how do consumers consume news through print, online, broadcasters, social and more?
- Deliver regular coverage for your clients in key target media channels
Build and maintain key relationships with opinion-forming media contacts across both sport and consumer media
- Delivery and day-to-day management of strategic media relations, marketing, communication and sponsorship activation campaigns
- Work with senior agency staff to develop activity budgets and assist in agency growth
Develop relationship with clients as lead point of contact, running meetings, calls and ensuring all client facing documents are in-line with high agency standards
Run client events e.g. press conferences, product launches, photography and content shoots, ambassador personal appearances
Write press releases and contribute to PR plans and proposals
- Lead a talented and enthusiastic team of junior staff and to deliver campaigns and top-class results for clients
- Lead by example in attitude, efficiency and results
Provide support for agency staff and team members
Ensure all junior account team members have relevant KPI’s and regular annual appraisals
Creativity & New Business:
- Dream up big, brave and bold activation ideas for your clients that meet their objectives
- Help to develop new business leads, assisting with the creation of new business proposals and presenting new business pitches
Brief and manage internal Productions department to deliver creative materials for your client
Work alongside senior agency staff to create and develop opportunities for growing existing client business
- Experienced Senior Account Executive ready for their next step up to Account Manager (PR) at a reputable agency
- Knowledge of men’s and women’s football
- Experience developing and executing sports PR campaigns / activations
- A can-do attitude and positive appetite to make an impact in the media and social trends for your clients
- Be on the pulse with social trends – what’s cool & fun in London and beyond
- Strong contacts within sports and consumer media