Head of PR
Award winning agency, Pitch Marketing Group, is looking to hire a Head of PR to develop and launch a distinctive consumer PR offering.
Following a record breaking 2018, that saw us ranked as the 7th fastest growing PR agency in the UK according to PR Week, we’re looking for a commercially savvy, creative consumer PR expert.
Your role will focus on growing our portfolio of brilliant consumer brand clients (such as Beats by Dre, Red Bull and Virgin) whilst also overseeing and developing the PR department’s world class sports accounts (including ASICS, BT Sport and The FA).
Reporting to our Director of Campaigns, you will be given the autonomy to shape, launch and grow our consumer and lifestyle offering, lead our consumer PR new business pitches and nurture a passionate and talented team of PR practitioners.
This role will suit an experienced Senior Account Director or Associate Director ready to take the next step in their career. It is an incredible opportunity to play a key role in the expansion of a rapidly growing agency, working for some of the world’s leading brands.
Pitch Marketing Group is an award-winning, independent creative marketing agency based in Soho. The agency has three distinctive divisions: PR, Partnerships and Productions; offering expertise across PR & communications, sponsorship, digital, social, influencer marketing, design and content production.
- Define and launch a distinctive new Consumer PR offer for Pitch Marketing Group that will make an immediate impact in the UK consumer PR industry.
- Delivery of multi-channel, integrated communications strategies for our clients which blend traditional and digital PR methods, generating measurable results that make real business impact.
- Work in conjunction with the agency’s leadership team to develop a new business strategy for the proposition and pro-actively take our offering to prospective new clients.
- Financial management of the PR division’s P&L.
- Proving strategic communications advice to senior clients.
- Overseeing and developing the agency’s influencer marketing and digital PR offering.
- Collaborating with the agency’s creative, planning, sponsorship and social teams.
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing the best PR talent in the UK market.
- Experience at a leading consumer PR agency. Previous In house experience at a UK consumer brand would also be of benefit.
- Experience working on successful integrated campaigns for a variety of consumer brands
- Proven management skills and ability to run highly effective teams to deliver outstanding results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Entrepreneurial and commercially savvy
- Extensive consumer media contacts
- Strong financial and business acumen including responsibility for managing own budgets
- Ability to lead winning new business pitches
- An engaging, inspirational team player with a can-do attitude and excellent work ethic