Pitch Marketing Group is looking for an Finance / Accounts Assistant to join us off the back of our most successful year ever.
Pitch, recently nominated for Agency of the Year, is an award-winning creative marketing agency located in the heart of Soho, with three core specialisms: PR, Partnerships and Productions. We are also one of the top 10 fasted growing PR agencies in the UK!
Our service offering and expertise spans across creative communications, sponsorship, digital, social, influencer marketing, design and content production. As of 2019, our exceptional portfolio of work includes national and international campaigns that traverse the worlds of sport, entertainment and consumer lifestyle.
As a Finance / Accounts Assistant, reporting to the Financial Controller, you will ensure that all aspects of the purchase and sales ledger are managed in a timely and accurate manner.
This role would suit someone with either AAT, part ACA or part ACCA qualified or have book keeping experience gained in a creative, PR or digital agency (or similar). You will also be hardworking and enthusiastic, able to work on your own initiative and interested in gaining a breadth of experience in a fast paced agency environment.
- Day to day management of the purchase ledger function of the business including all invoice coding and posting onto the accounts system (Paprika).
- Regular review of the creditors ledger and production of weekly payment runs for authorisation
- Review and processing of company credit card expenditure
- Review and processing of employee expense claims
- Management of monthly fee billing schedule ensuring prompt and accurate issue of invoices
- Review of work in progress jobs ensuring timely issue of monthly expense invoices
- Regular review of aged debt report and responsibility for credit control
- Dealing with all purchase and sales invoice queries
- Production of quarterly EC sales information
- Coding and posting of all cash onto the system Completion of monthly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts
- Reconciliations of control accounts on a monthly basis
- Monitoring photocopying costs ensuring accurate rebilling to clients
- Monthly petty cash reconciliations, including foreign currency reconciliations
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Currently in an Accounts Assistant role within a creative, PR or digital agency (or similar)
- Fast learner and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with different levels of management
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Good communication and organisational skills
Accounting qualification or qualified by experience (e.g. AAT, part ACA, part ACCA)