Head of Partnerships
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our award-winning creative agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and vibrant workplace in the heart of Soho, with an increasingly exciting client list that includes the likes of Beats by Dre, NBA, Paddy Power, Red Bull, TAG Heuer and the Premier League.
Pitch is known best for its distinctive work. As an independently owned company with an independent spirit, our ‘make it happen’ Pitch culture and exceptional team ethic also makes us a distinctive agency to work for.
Pitch Marketing Group boasts three thriving business units: Partnerships, PR and Productions; offering unrivalled expertise across creative communications, sponsorship, digital, social, influencer marketing, design and content production.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, as a Head of Partnerships you will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of a dedicated partnerships division within Pitch.
As a recognised industry expert, you will be able to advise senior clients and prospects on the full brand partnership process for both brands and rights holders, including property selection/sales, asset evaluation, contract negotiation, strategy, campaign design and planning, through-the-line activation and driving and measuring ROI across all areas of the business.
Using this expertise, you will be expected to ensure Pitch is recognised as an industry leader in the delivery of brand partnerships.
The ideal candidate for this role is a Senior Account Director at an agency keen to take the next step in their career.
- Developing and defining the agency’s partnerships services and positioning, both internally and externally
- Reviewing the agency’s current ability to deliver a first-class partnership offering (including experience, expertise and resources) and making any necessary recommendations on potential additional investment – as well as recruiting any agreed additional support
- Formulating a full business plan for a dedicated partnerships division, including a list of key targets and contact plan, objectives and financial targets
- Designing partnership-specific sales materials and marketing, in collaboration with the senior management team and supported by the in-house design team
- On an ongoing basis, the director of partnerships will be responsible for the management and growth of the partnerships division, covering all brand partnership-related activity across the agency, for both brands and rights holders:
- Finding and acquiring new brand partnership clients
- Growing existing clients into ongoing brand partnership clients
- Overseeing all brand partnership activity, supported by appropriate account directors and account managers
- Training, developing and motivating a team of brand partnership specialists
- Delivering against all internal performance targets
- Experience as a Senior Account Director in an agency environment looking for their next step up.
- Solid experience in sponsorship / partnership acquisition
- A strong background in activation and creative strategy
- Strong skills within the data and insight field